FLIR-Situational Awareness NANO UAVs for First Responders
This system consists of 3 FLIR Black Hornet nano drones, which is a combat proven Personal Reconnaissance System deployed by 30 countries.
What is it?
• Nano unmanned aerial reconnaissance system
What does it do?
Allows first responders, military and government agencies to deploy drones for,
• Situational awareness
• Targeting information
• Without exiting the vehicle
How does it work?
• Vehicle mounted launch unit holds Black Hornet 3 UAVs
• Operators inside a vehicle launch and fly the Black Hornet UAVs
• Operators inside a vehicle use an integrated battle management system or a display
• This allows operators to view situations beyond line of sight for reconnaissance & surveillance
For more see FLIR